My whatsapp massage :
- I have to give my passport for UK visa . They said that it took a month . It means that should be stay away my passport one month at the UK embassy . Otherwise I will delay for UK trip . I will deceide today ,what can we do .
- He will send inside picture which his made
- He say I am using for bmw m3 and when the close sound too low
- Now iskender doing himself like this model for specific
- Dubai Murat say when to close , stuck the car so he want bigger diameter inside
- Because many work shop using round style
- Hello Mr. Steve, I gave my passport to the Uk embassy for the visa. Could you send me to invitation letter for a long-term visa.
- Okay please check as Fas as possible , season was open so Delivery time can be long if you confirm late
- We shall be glad if you send us your quatation about my last request
- I can supply , actually mostly customer use universal remote control unit for that
- The business is really good I am seeling every month around 500pcs / monthly
- have to give my passport for UK visa . They said it takes a month . It means that should be stay my passport one month at the UK embassy . Otherwise I will delay for UK trip . I will deceide today what can we do .
- ı talked with the visa's broker , they will take visa without passport , ı will pay extra payment for it to the embassy but not important
- they will take only 4-5 days my passport when ready visa
- Hello Arencim, I have already shared my first broadcast to the blog .
BY AREN
My Whatsapp message:
I had to give my passport for UK Visa application. They said that it took nearly a month, which means that my passport would be kept at the UK Embassy around a month. It looks that I'd better delay my trip to the UK. I must decide today. What do you think?
He is going to send one of his paintings.
He said that he drove BMW M3 and ?????
...........
..............
Because round style is preferred more by many ateliers.
Dear Mr Steve / Hello Steve,
Would you please send me an invitation letter for a long-term visa application?
Okay, please check (them?... etc.) as soon as possible. We are in the high season, so it can take long to deliver if you delay to confirm the order.
I will (We shall) be glad to have your quotation for my (Our) last request.
Sure (Of course) I can supply. Actually, most of the customers use universal remote control unit for that purpose.
The business has been going very well indeed. I have been exporting 500 pcs every month for ....
I have just talked with my visa agent, they will make the application without my passport. I will pay an additional fee for this fast track application, but it is fine.
It will probably take around 4 or 5 working days to have a visa issued on my passport.
Hello Arencim. I have just published my first blog.
Comments
Post a Comment