Leventcim hi!
Here is your message:
** Tomorrow ? My Iraq and Algerian and Mekodonia customer here
**I didn’t any answer from you so I thought you were postpone understand but I want to show your quality to our customer .**But if you prefer this I will send you my order soon
**Could you inform us price about coil of dx53 and ss304 About catalytic I checked your price but higher our local market price . Can you do it best price with big order ?
**yes don't have , ı will search pattern for later production , please write now 453-940
ı will give new code when the production ready,
**so ı can write 15 € / meter only and as you know ı am paying cargo cost from here to your cargo
**yes don't have , ı will search pattern for later production , please write now 453-940
ı will give new code when the production ready,
**so ı can write 15 € / meter only and as you know ı am paying cargo cost from here to your cargo
Tomorrow? My Iraqi, Algerian and Macedonian customers/visitors/guests are still in Turkey.
I haven't (hadn't?) heard (received any message) from you so far, so I thought that you postponed our trip to Dubai. However, I want to present/explain the advantages and the quality of your product to our clients.
If you say so, I could immediately place an order.
Would you possibly inform us about the prices of dx53 and ss304 in coil form? Regarding (With regards to) catalytic, I have reviewed your pricelist and noticed that your prices are slightly above the average of the local market. Could we negotiate the prices further for a larger amount?
Unfortunately I don't have it. I will look for a pattern for the next production. Please note the numbers now: 453-940. I will send you a new code when the production is completed.
So, I can give you 15 Euro/Meter as you must be aware of the cargo costs on our party (which incurs on us.)
-------------------
I will find suitable videos for the following topics:
There is/are
Stative/Active/Dynamic verbs
Gerunds vs Infinitives
Word order
Article (the, a, no article)
Comments
Post a Comment