Meeting #5 Learning From Mistakes - Future Tenses & Modal Verbs "Can, Could, Be Able To" & Articles & Vocabulary
Leventcim hi!
We are going to do a bit of everything in this meeting. We should discuss your the grammar of your last message, and depending on these mistakes study tenses, modal verbs, vocabulary and articles further. We may also discuss pronunciation and intonation if we have time.
Hello Arencim . One of the my costumer going to come tomorrow and they will back tomorrow night , so can we do it our lessson on Tuesday ?
One of my customers is coming to İzmir tomorrow and he will return at night. Can we postpone our meeting to Tuesday?
In the following assignment I had shared 2 relevant videos for corrections.
All the best,
Aren
Homework:
Cambridge Grammar in Use (Intermediate): Chapters 19 - 25 / Future Tense
** Tomorrow ? My Iraq and Algerian and Mekodonia customer here
ReplyDelete**I didn’t any answer from you so I thought you were postpone understand but I want to show your quality to our customer .
**But if you prefer this I will send you my order soon
**Could you inform us price about coil of dx53 and ss304 About catalytic I checked your price but higher our local market price . Can you do it best price with big order ?
**yes don't have , ı will search pattern for later production , please write now 453-940
ı will give new code when the production ready,
**so ı can write 15 € / meter only and as you know ı am paying cargo cost from here to your cargo