Dear Levent,
As you must have returned from holiday, we can focus on more serious studies. This time I am sending a 2 days' assignment for you to complete which incorporates listening, reading and writing skills as well as critical thinking about the subject. I may also ask you to present your thoughts about this assignment sometime later. So, probably speaking skill will be included too.
I hope that you enjoy watching this 20 minutes video about screenwriting tips given by Quentin Tarantino.
- Please take a note of each tips. Pause and think about them.
- Write down your comments whether they are right or wrong. Criticize his ideas.
- Use other resources from the Internet if you need, i.e. Wkikipedia, Youtube, Google etc.
Just a reminder: You can slow the speed of the videos on youtube and turn on the subtitles too.
All the best,
Aren
Comments
Post a Comment