Hello Leventcim!
In order to benefit from the interactivity of our studying style, I start to focus on your technical mistakes and help you to improve your grammar and vocabulary knowledge.
Yesterday in your comments you wrote:
Hi Aren , ı am trying to comments not , I have already download chrome and now it is working.
The correct sentence should be:
Hi Aren, I am trying to make comments. (Comment is a "plural noun" here)
Or
I am trying to comment. (Comment is a "verb" here)
I have already downloaded chrome and now it works. ( Download is the 1st form and downloaded is the 3rd form, which you must use in present perfect tense. "Works" is the present simple form which is much better here instead of present continuous tense.)
I studied first 10 unit which is elementary of gramer in use on yesterday . ıt was very easy and elementary of vocabulary in use as weel , so ı will check only gramer in use hopefully ı will finish soon .
I studied the first 10 units of Elementary Grammar in Use yesterday. It was very easy. Elementary Vocabulary in Use was also easy. So I decided to study only Grammar in Use. I hope that I complete it soon.
I would be happy if you could check the following videos.
Hello Aren ,
ReplyDeleteI have a question about present perfect tence at the recent video .
" ı applied for a job last week" Why Is the sentence simple past ? I thought the sentence should be present perfect cause that time connection with present ( now )